Tuesday 7 April 2009

What is writing and reading for you?

Ok. A teacher of mine asked me and my classmates what writing and reading was for us.. At the beginning it was strange because no one had asked us that before... But then it was great because it was something new (at least for me) to talk about something I hadn't talked before.... So this is my answer:

Writing is a way of telling somebody my ideas but with one advantage: your ideas are not critizised , stolen and nobody laughs at you... (Only you laugh at yourself).. Reading is a way of knowing what somebody who is miles away from you feels, here it doesn't matter place, age or culture. Apart from that reading is sharing ideas with someboedy else.

I may be wrong... But this is what I feel when I write or read something on my own...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    I really like what you've written about reading and writing! It really shows how much you enjoy both!

    emm...and I'm sorry to tell you but I won't help you because you don't need it!!! This blog is amazing, just like you!

    Congrats Bren!
    You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you... I´s kind of surprising to see that somewhere out there, far o near, someone shares the same ideas and thoughts as you...
    Great thing what you wrote....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve eaten a few letters... like we say in Spanish hahahaha... but you understand right???

    ReplyDelete